my acer aspire sw5 012

Necie_

Commendable
Feb 1, 2017
My tablet did an update now it won't boot into windows I've tried alt+f10 to do a system recovery and it won't even go into recovery the screen just blinks than reboots i know there's a way to get into erecovery when it's booting up I just can't seem to figure out what buttons to push to get it into recovery mode I called Acer and they want to charge me $100 to tell me how to do this! Help I need my tablet i know i may lose everything on the hard drive at this point I'm okay with that i just need my system back

Solution
You need to turn it on then off again by pressing the power button for eight seconds. You might need to do that several times but at some stage, it will offer you StartUp Repair options.

One of those will be System Restore and you can also use Command Prompt to start that using the syntax
rstrui.exe
and pressing Enter.
You need to turn it on then off again by pressing the power button for eight seconds. You might need to do that several times but at some stage, it will offer you StartUp Repair options.

One of those will be System Restore and you can also use Command Prompt to start that using the syntax
rstrui.exe
and pressing Enter.

Solution