My acer laptop charge light blinks orange 3 times and stops

Jun 10, 2018
My Acer laptop charging light blinks 3 times and stops wtf? Help I knew I should've bought a dell but money was tight

penguintech

Distinguished
You need to replace the charging cable most likely. What does it do with the battery removed and the laptop running on AC power only? Try that and see if the light is still orange. If it's green, or at least it's normal color, and solid, and the laptop functions normally, then it's probably a dead or dying battery. If it will not power up, replace the ac charging cable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Nategreg Laptop Tech Support 0
charliesfrt Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Laptop won't turn on only showing charging white light.
Question Asus laptop won't charge, no indicator light with or without battery.. help.
Question Laptop won't turn on, fully charged but no LED light
Question When i turn laptop on,keyboard backlight and charging led light turn on but screen is black,fan not spinning and hard disk not on
Solved! Acer laptop not switching ON; even No charging light
Solved! My HP laptop won't turn on while charging light turn white without power plugged in
Solved! I turn on my gateway laptop but nothing comes up is totally blank but the power light is on as well as the charging light
Solved! Hiii my laptop battery is not charging .the light is blinking red and white. the message displays that system doesn't recogniz
I have a v110 Lenovo , no charging lights turn on , the laptop itself does not turn on , tried removing battery and pushing of
My toshiba laptop has stopped charging since yesterday. The charging light is just blinking. What should I do?
Laptop charging light blinking, but after performing hard boot test that by directly connecting ac adapter without battery and
My laptop donot charge while it is "on" and it charging light turn on and off continously
Laptop not charging, LED light flashes 3 times
Laptop charging for a second then the orange light up and disappears and can't turn on.
Laptop ran out off battery but the battery is not charging and issue is battery light is not blinking on the pannel and the po
Sony laptop SVE15113FDW not charging, power and battery lights blinking
My dell laptop is not charging, my charger is working but when i connect with laptop its indicator light is off
why is my Asus laptop not turning on charging light to not coming
toshiba laptop charging light flashing with new battery
Laptop Charging Indicator/Light Issue?

ASK THE COMMUNITY