My Acer Laptop was stuck on the logo after the automatic windows auto update.

brendzkie

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017
My Acer Laptop was stuck on the logo after the windows auto update. My laptop was running slow so I decided to reformat it and was changed from windows 7 to windows 10. As I am using during my work time, it suddenly shut down and there's an automatic update. And there it was already stuck on the logo. Could anyone pls help me how to fix this. The technician who did reformat have no idea on how to fix my laptop

Solution
Try turning off the device and then make sure it has no possible way to access the internet. So if on WiFi either turn off the WiFi at the source, or take the laptop where it can't access the WiFi. If Ethernet, just unplug it.

Then restart the computer. It 'should' turn on and load windows, if an update was the problem.

Once it has fully loaded, then you can reconnect to the internet.
Try turning off the device and then make sure it has no possible way to access the internet. So if on WiFi either turn off the WiFi at the source, or take the laptop where it can't access the WiFi. If Ethernet, just unplug it.

Then restart the computer. It 'should' turn on and load windows, if an update was the problem.

Once it has fully loaded, then you can reconnect to the internet.

Solution