My Acer laptop with non-removable battery has no sign charging and cannot turn on.

alexanderp39

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
my laptop run on windows 10 and today i was updating it. The update was awfully long and then i noticed the update screen had been displaying "do not turn pc off. Getting ready for update" the whole time and there was a cursor and i could still move it around. Usually during update there's no cursor and after awhile the screen should say "updating 10%" or something like that.
So then i stupidly decided to turn my laptop off even though the screen said not to.

alexanderp39

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
So then My laptop turned off immidiately after i held the power button for a few seconds. And oddly both of the led lights on my laptop turned off (my lappy has 2 leds. 1 indicates if the charger was plugged in or not. The other indicates if the laptop is turned on or not) i was charing it at the time.
So this means that even though with the charger still plugged in. The laptop wasn't receiving any power. And i could not turn it on.
I tried unplugging the charger and turning it on. I tried holing the power buttons for 30 seconds. I tried googling my problem but nothing worked.
Most posts suggest i sould remove my battery. But the battery cannot be removed.
So what should i do?
Help me please, guys! T.T

alexanderp39

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015

yeah i did that. the guy who fixed my laptop said it had an electric shock. idk how he did it but he said he "reseted" the battery.