My android phone is broke. How can I get pics off it. They are irreplaceable pics of a loved one who passed.

Chitty123

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
My phone is broke. I don't know what happened to it. I woke up one day and it was dead. So it dreame. I charged it for lil while and when I turned on top corner had tiny tiny blue letters then showed a robot them looked like a garbage can then just a bunch of response came up. I can turn the highlighted area through each line. It asking questions about your files reboot systems delete files . ECT. Can someone please. Help me. The Verizon store seemed to have no interest in helping me just wanting to sell me the new one I bought. Please help

Solution
The device is likely dead without a full new ROM flash or a factory reset. Try a local computer shop and see what they say.

If your files were stored on the local memory and not an an SD card there is not much chance of getting them back. This is why every computer tech stresses doing backups of any files you don't want to lose.
The device is likely dead without a full new ROM flash or a factory reset. Try a local computer shop and see what they say.

If your files were stored on the local memory and not an an SD card there is not much chance of getting them back. This is why every computer tech stresses doing backups of any files you don't want to lose.

Solution