My android phone was stolen along withy sd card how can i retreave and download all my google stuff to my new sd card any new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie-67

Commendable
Nov 13, 2016
How to move all your Google account and stuff to a new phone and SD card without having the old phone. Phone was stolen.

Solution
As soon as you login to your account on another phone, all the data Google has will appear but files on the SdCard has gone.

The worst thing about that is you don't know who has those data so if it included personal information and password data, particularly banking, you need to change all those passwords.
As soon as you login to your account on another phone, all the data Google has will appear but files on the SdCard has gone.

The worst thing about that is you don't know who has those data so if it included personal information and password data, particularly banking, you need to change all those passwords.

Solution

Peggy_13

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
You can also lock the phone with a password on it so even if they use it it will lock it up. Go thuough Google to lock it. And to track it too. Even if they took all ur info off the phone. You can still do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.