my Aspire E1-571G Lap Top showing web cam not detected.how can i identify it

sc malani

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
My Lap Top is not detecting Web Cam.I already down Load Web Cam Software,but still it is showing same problem.Can any body suggest the solution

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by going into Control Panel then go to Imaging Devices and check if your webcam is listed or not.
- If it's listed normally, try opening the webcam software (Crystal Eye) and check if it will work or not.
- If your webcam is not listed that means it's a hardware problem, you may need to open the laptop and check if the webcam ribbon cable is connected properly in the motherboard.
- Another troubleshooting you can do if the webcam is listed but not working is to run a Factory reset to reinstall windows itself.
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by going into Control Panel then go to Imaging Devices and check if your webcam is listed or not.
- If it's listed normally, try opening the webcam software (Crystal Eye) and check if it will work or not.
- If your webcam is not listed that means it's a hardware problem, you may need to open the laptop and check if the webcam ribbon cable is connected properly in the motherboard.
- Another troubleshooting you can do if the webcam is listed but not working is to run a Factory reset to reinstall windows itself.

Solution