My Asus r557l won`t turn on

Jul 10, 2018
my Asus won`t turn on unless plugged in when the internal battery is removed,afterwards i fix the battery and the laptop operates normally without plugging in the charger.When i shut down the laptop the same problem arises, KINDLY HELP...

Go into Control Panel>Device Manager and turn off the Microsoft entries in the Battery section. Restart the machine and see if removing their influence makes a difference.

Jul 10, 2018

Those are the two to which I referred.

A battery doesn't need any help from the mighty Microsoft but they have to interfere with everything and sometimes, it doesn't help. Right click both in turn and select uninstall then OK your way out.

It won't disable the battery but it might solve your problem. If it doesn't, reverse the process and post back.

Jul 10, 2018

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks but did not work..the thing is when the laptop is shut down it does not charge or any of the lights come on.laptop only turns on when plugged in and the internal battery is removed.i fix back battery when still plugged in and the laptop operates normally IE charging and you can use it when the charger is not plugged in.The problem only arises when you shut down the laptop you have to repeat the process of battery removing