Solved! My ASUS Rog strix GL503 wont detect my AC adapter, help please!! :(

Sep 14, 2020
Hello! So, yesterday, i was using my laptop normally, and it was charging properly. I unplugged it and used it for about 1 and a half hour, and it was time to plug it back in so it could charge. Nothing out of the ordinary here, however, i went to get the AC adapter so i could charge it again, the adapters cable got detached while i was walking and it fell to the floor, not from a very big height, so i didnt give it much importance. Then plugged it in.. nothing. It didnt even indicate it was plugged in on the computers screen or the LED for the battery. However it was running pretty well all the time! So im hoping this isnt the battery. I already got a new AC adapter but its gonna arrive tomorrow or wednesday. I just want to make sure this is the adapter and not my laptop, sorry, im just very worried since i have all my work in it hehe. What do you think? Could it be the adapter? (I know its kind of a silly question but still) I hope it is.. thank you!

Solution
When you get the adapter you will know, going by the fact it was dropped then stopped working seems a good enough reason to think that's the issue. You should not be worried about your files on it if you have backups, and if you don't have backups do that first thing.
When you get the adapter you will know, going by the fact it was dropped then stopped working seems a good enough reason to think that's the issue. You should not be worried about your files on it if you have backups, and if you don't have backups do that first thing.

Solution