My asus tablet wifi will not turn on.

desleyk

Estimable
Nov 14, 2014

No message comes up. Interestingly there are no wifi connections listed available even though I am using wifi on my laptop when I check.

So Happy

Estimable
Jan 27, 2015
Okay. I was very unsure about removing the back cover of my asus tablet me173x to detach the battery and wait a few minutes then press it back in. After 2 days of trying everything else which includes pressing and holding the power button, then the power and volume button together for long periods of time. I just knew it had to be the battery. The battery went dead and my tablet wouldn't come on no matter what I did. So i carefully opened it up after watching a video of a Russian guy taking my tablet apart and seeing how he lifted the battery. I did what he did with the battery, waited a few minutes and voila!!!! Back in business after plugging in charger it came on within minutes. I'm posting this because I was so happy! I thought my tablet was dead after 1 year of use. I hope this helps someone. Good luck :)

Sushil Gawde

Estimable
Apr 29, 2015

whack-a-bang baby
whack its back on your palm and it will start to work.
haathon ke bhoot baaton se nahi manate.....

I am serious.......:sarcastic:

G

desleyk, my ASUS MeMoPad10 started doing this an hour ago. Did you ever find a solution?

PaigeSmi

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015
I just had this happen to my ASUS tablet. I had to hold down the power button while holding the up volume when in turned off and while turning it back on. A droid with a construction hat came on the screen and then I had options to reboot droidbot, reboot, and some others. If you pick reboot it will turn the tablet back on with the OS, and it turn my wifi back on. Hope this helps! :)

Mommaof2

Estimable
Nov 30, 2015

I am having the same problem with my tablet its a DanCo Tek and I can't get the WiFi to come in I keep turning it on and it keeps turning it off when I go to something else on the tablet. I have rebooted and reset the tablet multiple times and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions that I can use?