My battery wont power my laptop

Infinit_trust

Estimable
Nov 9, 2014
I left my laptop on power yesterday and went out. When i cam back it was off tried switching it on but it wouldnt switch on. Now i have to be on power to switch it on literally i have a desktop. What could be the problem?

Solution
seems like you left your laptop connected to electricity even with the battery in, sounds like the battery got damage. you stated you can use the laptop wen connected to power but cant use it while only on battery. So, i guess the battery is damage, what you can do is unplug the battery and leave it out till tomorrow, then try putting it back into the laptop and try it. if it doesnt work then is the battery

Winly

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2007
seems like you left your laptop connected to electricity even with the battery in, sounds like the battery got damage. you stated you can use the laptop wen connected to power but cant use it while only on battery. So, i guess the battery is damage, what you can do is unplug the battery and leave it out till tomorrow, then try putting it back into the laptop and try it. if it doesnt work then is the battery

Solution