My cell phone wont turn on after charging it

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdalena

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
Hello,
my samsung gtc 3303 wont turn on after i charged it. after charging the battery . the battery is fully charges so i dont think i need a new battey.

shimergloom2

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012
Even at the risk of sounding like a prick, have you tried removing and reinserting the battery. I generally find that this will help to make a phone reboot if it has problems after charging.

chocostain

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
Try removing the battery and inserting it again. Turn it on. That should do it.

If that won't work, try charging the phone without the battery.

This will give your phone direct power supply and you can confirm whether the problem is from your phone or the battery.

If the phone works, then your battery may have burned and you need a replacement.

shayshayshay

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
so if I take the battery out and charge my phone alone, and the red light turns on that means that my phone works, but if I put the battery back in and it still don't turn on that means I need a new battery.? and that's the problem, soif I replace it it will work, the battery.???

Al_16_

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

Mine did the same thing after the first (and as of now the only) time fully charging the phone. Will I be required to do this each time, or is it only 40% of the time? I did not buy a phone case that allows easy access to the battery, so I am concerned about this procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.