My computer is not detecting my photos on my phone that are saved to the SD card.. How do I fix this? I used to just plug my p

tnmolden

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
I need help with this stupid new windows 10 way of importing photos from my phone. It seems to be not recognizing my SD card. Maybe I need to unlock something on my phone, but I have no idea what. I have never had a problem with this before windows 10.

Solution
Are you sure that the photos are on the card and not the phone? Things can get changed around and cause that to occur.

If the phone recognizes the card, then when you plug the phone into a computer, via USB, you should be able to open any folder (if it doesn't auto launch the choices of how you want to view the device) and you should see two options, one for phone and one for the card.

Is that how you are launching it? Or are you doing something else?
Are you sure that the photos are on the card and not the phone? Things can get changed around and cause that to occur.

If the phone recognizes the card, then when you plug the phone into a computer, via USB, you should be able to open any folder (if it doesn't auto launch the choices of how you want to view the device) and you should see two options, one for phone and one for the card.

Is that how you are launching it? Or are you doing something else?

Solution