my dell laptop comes on for 30 seconds dosen't display anything not even as much as a light on the screen and then turns off

ShrikanthAtDell

Estimable
Nov 6, 2014
Hello the_gentiilman,

My name is Shrikanth and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. Did you try connecting your laptop to an external monitor and check for display? Please use this link http://dell.to/1E2s3jR to access the manuals and try reseating the memory modules. Do you hear any beeps when you turn on the system? Try doing a flea power by removing the battery and hold on to the power button for 10- 15 seconds put back the battery and try turning on see if it turns on.

Thanks and regards
Shrikanth G
Social Media and Community Professional
Order Status : http://dell.to/1mpzOt7
Download Drivers : http://dell.to/1pkzznO

shirlscanlon

Estimable
May 12, 2015
could be malware or spyware that's exactly what happened to my pc...try hitting the f3 key continuously when u turn pc on..this will put u in safe mode if that works..then I believe it's malware issue

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AmineMo Laptop Tech Support 0
blisterbug Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 2
Squabbie13 Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 0
G Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 5
Mauriciowi100 Laptop Tech Support 1
ezeky1 Laptop Tech Support 0