My display isn't working, help!

Phillip Crnjac

Estimable
Jul 24, 2014
So, my laptop fell down and display got broken, so i ordered another one, i removed old one, put another, and still it isn't working, i got some light show up... i can increase and decrease backlight... i can hear everything, the startup... everything, and i tried to connect to external monitor(TV and Desktop Monitor) its working, but all i can get to is loading screen http://winsupersite.com/site-files/winsupersite.com/fil... like this... and after that, external monitor isn't working, it says connection lost check the cable, but cable is fine,, every time i restart it boot it up... and again it happens same, and i tried to start in safe mode, its working everything, i can do anything.. i don't mind to play on safe mode, i tried to enter some games, like GTA San Andreas and World of Warcraft... it can't...when i tried to launch WoW it say "Failed to find suitable display device". so i tought i could enter device manager, and go to display adapters unistall display adapters called "INTEL(r) 945 express chipset family" and install it again, i accidently didn't push f8 to enter safe mode, so it booted normally, and i could boot it normally without those drivers,... but again same problem, when i try to enter some games, i cant play them... So any advice or solution would be fine, please help!,, i dont mind playing on external monitor, as long i can play WoW and GTA SA!

Thanks!

Solution
It sounds like a problem with the display adapter. Depending on your exact model, it could either be the CPU (integrated graphics/GMA), or the dedicated video chip. Either way, the symptoms point to one of the two components. This is most likely hardware failure.

Phillip Crnjac

Estimable
Jul 24, 2014

Aha, so can i fix it? Please help xD

Phillip Crnjac

Estimable
Jul 24, 2014

ahhhhhhh... ok, thank you anyways :/