My galaxy s5 is only loading certain apps on my phone

Angel Pieper

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016
My galaxy s5 sport was working fine today until it over heated so I turned it off and took the battery out to let it cool. When it's done I put it back and turn it on but only some of my apps are working and will load but others will just say no connection or can't load. I tried restarting it still didn't work. I know it has to be my phone because some off the apps that didnt work do work on my tablet. They are both using the same wifi. Some one please help

Solution
Have you checked to make sure your phone is still connecting via wifi? With the restart it may have cancelled the connection. If this is not the case, you may want to try shutting down the connection on your phone (removing it from the wifi), restart the phone and then reconnect to the wifi. It may well just be that the apps need to search for a connection again, after your pulling the battery, and aren't do it.
Have you checked to make sure your phone is still connecting via wifi? With the restart it may have cancelled the connection. If this is not the case, you may want to try shutting down the connection on your phone (removing it from the wifi), restart the phone and then reconnect to the wifi. It may well just be that the apps need to search for a connection again, after your pulling the battery, and aren't do it.

Solution