My Grandson has put something in the jack for speakers. Is there away to open the computer and remove what ever is in side th

Buttons 53

Estimable
Jan 21, 2015
My Great Grandson has put something in the speaker jack.

I can feel there is an obstruction when I tried to put my speakers in the jack.

Is there away to open the computer and remove what ever the obstruction is.

I have a MacBook Pro, and I have opened the computer before and managed to repair what was ailing the computer. However, this time, I need instructions on how to do this.

Also, when I restart my computer, it takes me to a grey screen. In that screen, there appears ABORT or INSTALL. I don't know where this thing has come from and when I try to catch ( yes Catch ) it's like it senses I'm trying to ABORT it and it disappears so fast, my mouse can't catch it. I have checked every which way ( posting on Apple Site, Community, etc ) and it seems every one is having this same problem, with no solution as how to fix this annoying problem.

Can you help on these two problems ?

Cordially

-Buttons-

makkem

Distinguished
Hi
Regarding the obstruction,the back of those jacks are often closed so you probably wont be able to remove it by opening the laptop.
Try putting a very small dab of superglue on the end of a cocktail stick and carefully insert it into the jack,wait for the glue to go off and the pull the cocktail stick out along with the obstruction.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R MacBooks 1
E MacBooks 1
G MacBooks 0
S MacBooks 2
Paradise My-Colors MacBooks 1
G MacBooks 0
M MacBooks 1
R MacBooks 0
Z MacBooks 1
A MacBooks 1
2 MacBooks 1