My HP ENVY TS m7 LAPTOP Automaically Disconnects from Wifi at evening, Works fine in the day time.. ANY HELP ??

WarriorsSoul

Estimable
Jan 5, 2016
I recently bought a hp laptop. model envy 17 m7 touch screen, core i7, with windows 10 64bit installed. It has every driver updated, wifi settings are recommended, max performance is ON, Channel mode auto and every thing etc...

But, the annoying problem is.. WIFI works perfectly all day with no issues, but every day sometime in the evening it automaically disconnects and then not connect again.. Wifi options are available on the list.. Still it not connects to the same wifi, which it remained connected during daytime..
Its really awkward since its the same router and all other devices, Pcs, Androids, IPhone still connecting to wifi without any problem, JUST this laptop not connects..
I tried ON.OFF the router, it connects for some second then again disconnects.

Then after 12;00 am or so at night it reconnects again to the same wifi router.. I mean.. seriously WTH ??

ANY HELP ???

Solution
I had similar problem with my desktop but ended up that it was the phone line to the house & settings in the bell switching station across the street from me. once the bell tech corrected those issues, he also upped my download speed to what it should be.
Hi,

I would suggest uninstalling/reinstalling the wireless adapter that may help.
-Go to Device Manager and uninstall the wireless adapter.
- Download and install the latest driver from HP for your wireless adapter.
- Here's the link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72517.exe
- Once installed reboot your laptop then observe if the same problem will persist.
- Do also run windows Update and install all important update there is available.
- Lastly, change the power management of your wireless adapter.
- In Device Manager right click on the wireless adapter and select properties.
- Click on Power Management tab and remove the check on Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Hopefully this will help. :)

ffg7

Splendid
I had similar problem with my desktop but ended up that it was the phone line to the house & settings in the bell switching station across the street from me. once the bell tech corrected those issues, he also upped my download speed to what it should be.

Solution