my HP Pavillion laptop with Windows 10 will not print, all of a sudden. It has been working and now says I am out of paper but

Jerry Fitch

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
Out of paper message, can't not get anything to print off of my laptop, Pavillion, with Windows 10. It did work as of yesterday and works with another laptop, so the printer is okay, it is something hanging up in my PC and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Are you connecting to the printer via a cable or are you trying to use it via Bluetooth? If it is the former, you might want to try a different cable. If it is the latter, you should try removing the Bluetooth information for the printer, and then re-add it. Make sure you restart the printer as well.

Also, you can go into "Devices and Printers" and right click on the icon for the printer you are trying to use, then click on "Troubleshoot". This may give you some insight as well.

If none of those help, I would update your drivers and try again. Last option would be to try using a different printer, and see if it works correctly with your laptop.