My husbands LG optima needs a factory reset in a bad way, even the screen is haunted

Royce Burki

Commendable
Jul 30, 2016
His phone has gone insane, I can't even type on it, voice commands won't do anything, his screen has NO touch sensitivity anymore, it's never done this

Saga Lout

Olde English
Turn it off then hold down the Volume Up button and the power button together for a few seconds and when you release them, you should see a menu. Scroll through it using Volume Up and select your choice using Power.

You will lose all the data you have on there - music, photos, etc. so try connecting it to a PC using USB before you reset it.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Turn it off then hold down the Volume Up button and the power button together for a few seconds and when you release them, you should see a menu. Scroll through it using Volume Up and select your choice using Power.

You will lose all the data you have on there - music, photos, etc. so try connecting it to a PC using USB before you reset it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 2
5 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Z Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1