My illipses tablet has viruses. Now its not working!!

Sharilyn

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
My tablet isn't working now. I couldn't fix the problem with viruses in time and my tablet shut down

Solution

I doubt that would work, unless you can research and find something, would your tablet be under warranty, you could report this as a fault if your tablet does not turn on at all, you can boot it up from the guide I sent earlier, and choose to power on the device and get whatever you need off of it, then reset it to the factory settings to get rid of the virus'.

Sharilyn

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016

xFeaRDom

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016

It depends if you have backed your Tablet up to google or some other sort of backups.

The Hard reset would reset everything to factory settings, just without going onto the actual tablet. If you can turn the tablet on, or somehow load a past version of it, then you should be able to get the images and transfer them.

Sharilyn

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016

xFeaRDom

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016

I doubt that would work, unless you can research and find something, would your tablet be under warranty, you could report this as a fault if your tablet does not turn on at all, you can boot it up from the guide I sent earlier, and choose to power on the device and get whatever you need off of it, then reset it to the factory settings to get rid of the virus'.

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Sharilyn : "My Ellipsis tablet just turned itself off. It has viruses. What do I do?"

Sharilyn

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016