My index aqua vr 5.5 mobile

Jun 30, 2018
My index aqua vr 5 .5 mobile switching off suddenly when i browsing . Its showing 100% charging . When I started brows it's saying battery low. Again switched on again battery I'll show 100%. I can't able to make too. Plz give solution

Solution
Well it could be a few things. First off I would check the device for any bad apps, viruses, malware, etc. These can tell you things are happening that aren't on the device.

Should that not do it, then I would next clear out the cache and history (after you save any info you need, URLs, links, log ins, etc.) and the restart (turn off and back on) the phone.

If after all that you still get this message, I would say your battery is in need of replacing. When they go bad it is very common for them to say they have way more of a charge than they actually do.
Well it could be a few things. First off I would check the device for any bad apps, viruses, malware, etc. These can tell you things are happening that aren't on the device.

Should that not do it, then I would next clear out the cache and history (after you save any info you need, URLs, links, log ins, etc.) and the restart (turn off and back on) the phone.

If after all that you still get this message, I would say your battery is in need of replacing. When they go bad it is very common for them to say they have way more of a charge than they actually do.

Solution