My irulu 7" tablet pc will not come on

sharonlchambers

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
When I last used my tablet the warning page came on that said the battery was low. I tried to turn it off to charge it but it didn't want to turn off. I plugged in the charger and it was making a weird sound and wouldn't quit unless I unplugged the charger. I then again plugged in the charger and let it charge anyway. After a few minutes the noise stopped and I fully charged it. Now it will not come back on. The tablet goes to the loading page that says irulu connecting my world and stays there. It will not go pass this screen to the home page. It is like it is trying to connect but doesn't. It doesn't go to a blank screen or anything, it just keeps turning the irulu connecting to the world icon screen. Please help me. My email is sharonlchambers@hotmail.com.

sharonlchambers

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
This is Sharon who placed the problem. No it is not the screen. You can see the screen and it is turning the icon of irulu connecting to the world over and over and never connects, it only keeps spinning. Someone suggested maybe the web page wasn't working or discontinued but since I can't reach the home page I can't try anything. Please any help would very much be appreciated

lindsybc

Estimable
May 30, 2014
Two of my four did this I called the company and they said that the hardware is shot to mail them back and they will refund them but I never got around to it

Aldwin St George

Estimable
Sep 1, 2014