my kyocera c6740n wont turn on

Solution
First I would check the battery, it could just be very dead and need a longer than usual charging.

Should that not be the case, then you should open up the phone and check to see if there is anything in the space with the battery, that could be keeping it from correctly connecting to the phone. Also check that the battery isn't bloated at all. If it is bloated, you definitely need to replace it.

You can also check to make sure your power button isn't stuck. Check it for lint or dust.

If none of this works, and you have a USB cable for the phone and a windows computer, you can check the phone to see if it is having any problems. To check it do the following.

1. Plug the phone, via USB into the computer. When it asks you how you want...
First I would check the battery, it could just be very dead and need a longer than usual charging.

Should that not be the case, then you should open up the phone and check to see if there is anything in the space with the battery, that could be keeping it from correctly connecting to the phone. Also check that the battery isn't bloated at all. If it is bloated, you definitely need to replace it.

You can also check to make sure your power button isn't stuck. Check it for lint or dust.

If none of this works, and you have a USB cable for the phone and a windows computer, you can check the phone to see if it is having any problems. To check it do the following.

1. Plug the phone, via USB into the computer. When it asks you how you want to connect, choose the "charge only" option.

2. Now go into "Start" ... "Control Panel" ... and finally... "Devices and Printers". You should see your phone listed there as "Kyocera USB Modem" or something like that.

3. Right click on the phones your device and then on "Troubleshoot".

It will either give you some help, or tell you it cannot identify the problem. If it is the latter, well, then your only options are either contact Kyocera, get a new battery (lowest option) or get a new phone (highest option).

Solution