my laptop (Acer Aspire F15 keyboard can not type 3 characters in a same time

JaxChen

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
why my laptop (Acer Aspire F15) keyboard can not type 3 characters in a same time?
do have any function to fix it?
Acer Aspire F15-573G-56UG

JaxChen

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

That's mean I can't type 3 or above characters in a sec. Example like I want type 'qwe' in a second but will came out 'qw' or 'qe', can not came out what I typed.

ok then ... sounds like you might have a key stuck down ... clean the keypad and tap each key several times ... do this with it powered down. When you power it up make sure all of the keys work.

Another thing to check might be that the laptop is currently running the cpu at maximum ... slowing down the response rate of the keyboard.

Hit CTRL ALT DEL and run Task Manager ... hit the third tab across the top called "Performance" and see how much your CPU is loaded up ... if it is hovering around 100% all of the time then you might have your problem identified.

Check for malware and viruses.

JaxChen

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017

My CPU rate 5% 0.81GHz, cause i just bought this laptop few days ago.
I have no idea how to fix it, maybe i should bring it to acer service center to fix it. :)

izzy.estranged

Prominent
Sep 10, 2017
I have a similar problem, also don't know how to fix it. Just bought it yesterday. And it is interesting tha on some key combination it write all three letters but on some just two letters.
Have you found a solution to this?