My laptop doesn't charge when I connect the charger, and when I remove the charger, it shows that its charging, now the batter

It may well be one of the laptops that can't run without a working battery. Some are like that. If the battery isn't' charging at all, no matter if the laptop is on or off, then the battery is the most likely problem.

If it will charge when the laptop is off, but not when on, then the charger may well be the issue.

However, from what you wrote, I would think it is the battery needing replaced.

It may well be one of the laptops that can't run without a working battery. Some are like that. If the battery isn't' charging at all, no matter if the laptop is on or off, then the battery is the most likely problem.

If it will charge when the laptop is off, but not when on, then the charger may well be the issue.

However, from what you wrote, I would think it is the battery needing replaced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ryun1975 Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
MidasTouche Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Laptop won’t turn on after removing and putting back the battery
Question lenovo yoga 910 saying charging even laptop is not plugged in
Question Laptop full charge capacity reduced a lot in 2 months.
Question Toshiba Laptop charger connects and disconnects
Laptop charging light blinking, but after performing hard boot test that by directly connecting ac adapter without battery and
Connected to wifi but cannot access internet without charging laptop
Laptop Battery 0% Available (Plugged in, Charging), When Connected to Universal Charger
There is a weird behaviour about my laptop charging. When my battery reaches 65 % while charging. It keeps connecting and disc
My dell laptop is not charging, my charger is working but when i connect with laptop its indicator light is off
Latitude E5570 laptop will charge using docking station but will not charge when directly connected to power supply
If I connect my jbl pulse 2 to my laptop will it charge
As I connecting my adaptor with laptop, adaptor light start flickering and laptop is not charging. When I plugged off adaptor
Laptop won't charge unless shut down. Randomly connects and disconnects if it is on.
When i connected my laptop to the power its charging light gets white, and can turn on. But i removed the charger laptop turn
As I connecting my adaptor with laptop, adaptor light start blinking and laptop is not charging. When I plugged off adaptor fr
Asus laptop won't charge; light on ac adapter blinks when connected
dell laptop not getting switched on with button when connected to charging cable
Laptop when connected to charge it gets hang and cant work
Laptop battery not charging on connecting to power
Why mobile is not getting charged when laptop is connected in power supply??

ASK THE COMMUNITY