My Laptop Dosent Work

xTrinz

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Hi, i have An Asus Laptop the charging port is messed up but i am able to charge it by moving the charger around in the laptop. But one day i was cleaning my laptop with a Windows Protection and my laptop charger got unplugged so it shut off. When i loaded my laptop up it had a triangle over the wifi and like 5 minutes after it would freeze and it wont let me reset the laptop at all when i try.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from xTrinz : "My Asus Laptop"

xTrinz

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from xTrinz : "What do i do"

I dont know how it got messed up, i had uninstalled webroot if thats how u spell it but then i scan my laptoo with Windows Defender

xTrinz

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from xTrinz : "How Do I Fix My Asus Laptop It Keeps Freezing"

Hi, i have An Asus Laptop the charging port is messed up but i am able to charge it by moving the charger around in the laptop. But one day i uninstalled webroot and i was cleaning my laptop with a Windows Defender and my laptop charger got unplugged so it shut off. When i loaded my laptop up it had a triangle over the wifi and like 5 minutes after it would freeze and it wont let me reset the laptop at all when i try.

D

Deleted member 217926

It sounds like the charging port might be physically broken and or have a short in it. There's nothing anyone on here is going to be able to do to help you I don't believe.

Can you remove the battery? If so unplug it and take the battery out. That will reset the laptop as much as you can. If that doesn't let you boot the next step is to take it to a repair shop.