Prominent
Jan 13, 2018
I have a brought a brand new acer aspire a515 51g
My specs are
CPU i5 8250u
GPU GEFORCE MX150
RAM 8 GB
WINDOWS 10
So after an hour of gaming the screen just freezes after I close the game then nothing works and i have to press the power button to Shut down
Can you please help me??

Sounds like either the game you are playing it in need of higher specs than your computer has, or it is overheating. It could also be that it is the internet connection, on top of resources, if you are playing not only on the computer but online at the same time.

I suggest checking the game specs against your computer's specs and see if you are below or close to what it requires. If so, this will always happen. Also try playing when nothing else has been run/is running on the device and see if that makes it better. If so, again we are talking resources.

If it is overheating, I would take it back. A new one shouldn't do that.

Sounds like either the game you are playing it in need of higher specs than your computer has, or it is overheating. It could also be that it is the internet connection, on top of resources, if you are playing not only on the computer but online at the same time.

I suggest checking the game specs against your computer's specs and see if you are below or close to what it requires. If so, this will always happen. Also try playing when nothing else has been run/is running on the device and see if that makes it better. If so, again we are talking resources.

If it is overheating, I would take it back. A new one shouldn't do that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pte Junior Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
SkiBaBopBaDopBop Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 0
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Matiyo Laptop Tech Support 0
Mdot Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 3
2 Laptop Tech Support 1