Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to open the laptop and clean the inside of it from dust and apply new thermal paste on the CPU and GPU.
- Once done, do a clean install of the graphics driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.