My laptop got both PXE-E61 media test failure and No Bootable Device

Zentaro

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
I got an Acer Aspire E15
This morning I start my laptop, it was all good until 10 minutes later I got bsod and i got pxe-e61, at first i didnt know what it meant so I just tried to cool down my laptop for a while. After 10 minutes it showed me "No Bootable Device". Im really gonna need help because all of my work are in this laptop.

Solution
Sounds a lot like your hard drive could be going. If the device is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.

If it isn't under warranty, you can try pulling the drive and see if you can access it, as external drive, from another computer by connecting it to the other computer through the USB port. This would require and adapter. If the drive is at all readable (just access it like you would another folder on the computer) then you should be able to copy your personal data off of it and then copy that over to the computer when you get a new drive.
Sounds a lot like your hard drive could be going. If the device is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.

If it isn't under warranty, you can try pulling the drive and see if you can access it, as external drive, from another computer by connecting it to the other computer through the USB port. This would require and adapter. If the drive is at all readable (just access it like you would another folder on the computer) then you should be able to copy your personal data off of it and then copy that over to the computer when you get a new drive.

Solution