My laptop has two graphics cards.

Caroline Nilsson

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
Hello
I have a little problem, my laptop, almost a year old has 2 graphics cards a Intel HD 3000 and a AMD Radeon 7670M. On every page i look for example" Can i run it" it says I have the Intel HD 3000. But I obviously wanna use the 7670.. Since its 59% better, Source: http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=773&gid2=581&compare=radeon-hd-7670m-vs-intel-hd-graphics-3000-mobile# . I have downloaded drivers to the two GPUs. But i dont know wich one the laptop is using. I use something called exchangeable graphics, with my AMD drivers. And i set my games to high, but i have no idea if it actually uses the better card for it? Is that the only way to use the better card?
THanks.

Solution
Right click on Desktop.
now select swichable graphics option.
now add your application. which you want to run in AMD.
after open your application. i will work better.

If any quiry please mail us at "aveshmeena@live.in"

chulex67

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
When you start the aplications the video card should change to the AMD. So nothing is wrong, your gpu its not really suited for high settings so if you are asking because they are slow, theres not much you can do about it. The laptop is working fine and the games that you are playing shouldnt even run on HD 3000 so dont worry about it.

aveshmeena

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
Right click on Desktop.
now select swichable graphics option.
now add your application. which you want to run in AMD.
after open your application. i will work better.

If any quiry please mail us at "aveshmeena@live.in"

Solution