My laptop is not starting

Sep 20, 2018
I was typing on my hp probook laptop, and suddenly it got hanged and frozen.The keyboard also stopped functioning so cntl +alt+ delete didn't work. So, I removed the battery as I the power button also stopped working. Then after trying for half an hour, I was just pressing the power button continuously to run it with AC adapter but it even didn't started with the adapter.Then suddenly from nowhere the laptop started but then after sometime it again got frozen and again the same thing happened.But I have been trying to press the power button for an hour continuously one minute for each pressing, trying to run it with AC adapter.But this time it would not start.what should I do now.
P.s: the charger and the battery is fine as it once started and after putting the battery it started charging.

Solution
Sounds you have a hardware issue, not software, since the laptop does not power anymore. I would start with removing the memory, then reinstalling it good and tight, if this does not work, remove the hard drive, and DVD ROM and re install them. If still no power , remove the fan, dust it, reinstall it, if all this does not fix the power problem, you may have a bad motherboard.
Sep 13, 2018
Sounds you have a hardware issue, not software, since the laptop does not power anymore. I would start with removing the memory, then reinstalling it good and tight, if this does not work, remove the hard drive, and DVD ROM and re install them. If still no power , remove the fan, dust it, reinstall it, if all this does not fix the power problem, you may have a bad motherboard.

Solution