Solved! My laptop keeps turning off everytime i move it and i thinks something wrong with the hardware please help

Nov 18, 2018
My laptop fell cause my dog pushed it off the couch and now it wont turn on it will turn on buy everytime i move it it freezes or turns off

Ralston18

Splendid
Something has come loose inside or may even be broken.

Most likely you will need a shop to open and check., Unless you have a knowledgeable family member or friend who can help.,

In any case, if you can get the laptop up running be ready to backup your data. Just in case.

And be sure to check out repair shops beforehand. Look for reviews and references.

Ralston18

Splendid
Something has come loose inside or may even be broken.

Most likely you will need a shop to open and check., Unless you have a knowledgeable family member or friend who can help.,

In any case, if you can get the laptop up running be ready to backup your data. Just in case.

And be sure to check out repair shops beforehand. Look for reviews and references.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arabind Laptop Tech Support 4
Manmcmanman Laptop Tech Support 1
TCG1_QC Laptop Tech Support 6
O Laptop Tech Support 1
blisterbug Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 5
Spainshkid Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 8
Spacex170 Laptop Tech Support 0