my laptop model is acer aspire 5745

ananya _2

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
my laptop model is acer aspire 5745 the screen is black for 1 week but when i apply torch light on the screen i can see the content clearly and it functions normal almost!! but the screen is black but i can see the content when the screen faces the light !!!!!!! CAN U HELP ????

Solution
Your laptop should have VGA and HDMI. You don't have access to any display supporting those inputs? HDMI should be on most TVs.
If you can, try connecting to a TV via HDMI. If the display looks normal in colour, then it's a fairly safe bet you have either a loose connection to the screen, or a defective screen altogether.

If turning the brightness up doesn't work, and an external display isn't an option...... your only route left is to confirm the connections and screen are not loose/damaged. Unfortunately that means opening it up. If you're not comfortable with that, a dedicated repair shop should be your next port of call.

ananya _2

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017

Your laptop should have VGA and HDMI. You don't have access to any display supporting those inputs? HDMI should be on most TVs.
If you can, try connecting to a TV via HDMI. If the display looks normal in colour, then it's a fairly safe bet you have either a loose connection to the screen, or a defective screen altogether.

If turning the brightness up doesn't work, and an external display isn't an option...... your only route left is to confirm the connections and screen are not loose/damaged. Unfortunately that means opening it up. If you're not comfortable with that, a dedicated repair shop should be your next port of call.

Solution

ananya _2

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017