My laptop runs win 8.1, with an ASUS bluetooth dongle.

Duraque

Estimable
May 11, 2015
How do I send music to the bluetooth dongle on my laptop for playback on a bluetooth speaker?

Thanks

Mr. Ignoramus himself.

http://www.howtogeek.com/201004/the-htg-guide-to-adding-bluetooth-to-your-computer/

That's a simple little how-to I scrounged up. Basically, you pair your speakers to your laptop, the same way you would with any other Bluetooth device. Speakers are then able to pick up and transmit whatever audio is being played on your laptop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
O Audio 2
Kaza503 Audio 0
iamira123 Audio 0
N Audio 1
T Audio 12
T Audio 1
J Audio 1
M Audio 1
N Audio 1
C Audio 6
M Audio 2
M Audio 14
E Audio 1
W Audio 2
J Audio 1
T Audio 6
TheCrimsonRed Audio 1
I Audio 4
tomsguideUS Audio 0
Similar threads
Question Laptop not recognizing bluetooth earbuds for the microphone
Question Laptop PC that's connected to DAC connection to Sony AV Receiver (of 2012) for music listening
Question I bought a Logitech Gaming Pro headset and it's successfully installed to my laptop but the mic is not working.
Question Instruments to Mixer to Laptop to Livestream
Solved! Unable to connect JBL Flip 4 to laptop Bluetooth
Question Adding an external sound card to DELL Inspiron 5000 5579 laptop.
bluetooth headset mic doesn't work, but instead my built in laptop mic works
[Windows 7] My bluetooth speaker is connected to my Laptop. I tried playing music but not hearing anything.
Connect Zook soulmate rocker bluetooth earphone with laptop win 7 professional
Bluetooth vs USB speakers for a laptop
Convert non Bluetooth TV into Bluetooth TV to view (bluetooth) PC laptop screen
I have a Home Theatre LG model HT906TA BLuetooth Code BO906TA .I am trying to connect this system to my Laptop DELL Model Insp
Is there any possible way for me to use a bluetooth wireless headset on my laptop without having to buy an adapter?
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Square Cube Bluetooth Speaker and Asus Laptop with Windows 8?
Wireless Bluetooth headphones won't work on Laptop
I have a Lenova Yoga laptop with Windows 10. It worked before with Win 8 and my Bluetooth speaker, but now it shows the bluet
Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone here knows how i can stream the audio from my laptop to my bluetooth headset. My
How can I listen to my ps3 in game sound and my laptop audio through my bluetooth headset?
Turtle Beach PX51 (wireless bluetooth headset) not working well with Laptop
How to Connect Bluetooth Speakers to a Windows 7 Laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY