My laptop shut down and won't turn back on

Prolarious

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Hello everybody,

Today my lenovo z50-y70 dhut down in the middle of class. I was working on a small excel document while 1 google chrome tab was open.
None of the lights are on.
I tried to push the power button for 30 sec while the baterry and power plug were out. And the tried to turn it back on with te power plug but no battery.
It still did nothing.
Specs: http://www.campusshop.be/zcs-01/80032282/lenovo-z50-70-01553/details.aspx
Plz help

Solution

If the laptop is under warranty then I would take it to the manufacturer and ask them about it and they will be able to fix it for you without any charges. Data should not be lost but if the hard drive is faulty then yes data will be lost but from what you have said it sounds like an internal component has failed so your hard drive should not be effected.

I hope this helps :)

Prolarious

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016

GameFreak01048

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

If the laptop is under warranty then I would take it to the manufacturer and ask them about it and they will be able to fix it for you without any charges. Data should not be lost but if the hard drive is faulty then yes data will be lost but from what you have said it sounds like an internal component has failed so your hard drive should not be effected.

I hope this helps :)

Solution