My laptop turn black while using it

niajh2718

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017
Please I need a help immediately! I need to submit my work in just 2days.. My Acer es14 suddenly turn black when I'm doing my job.. The led on button still light but the screen are black. Please help me! Is there any other way that I don't need to open the battery? And have all my document in it? Please help me as fast as possible

Solution
Bullish, gave some excellent tips. I also suggest you try a external monitor, its possible there is conflict with power scheme and windows screensaver, i cannot recall correctly but this issue is very common on laptops these days.

Bullish

Commendable
May 30, 2016
Sound's like it's still on. If you have an external monitor like a TV try that.

If it's just the screen that went black and your work is still there and you need to shut it off, you can press Ctrl + S and Alt + Tab a bunch of times to make sure they're all saved, then you press alt + F4 a bunch of times to close them and bring up the shutdown menu, and then press enter to shutdown.

niajh2718

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017

zer0c007

Notable
Jun 10, 2017
Bullish, gave some excellent tips. I also suggest you try a external monitor, its possible there is conflict with power scheme and windows screensaver, i cannot recall correctly but this issue is very common on laptops these days.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS