My lenovo 310-15abr is lagging while gaming

esa_clever_on

Prominent
Dec 27, 2017
Help, i have problem with my new laptop lenovo ip 310-15abr. Amd a 12 9700p, 8gb ram, radeon R8 m435dx( r5+r7). Radeon adrenalin ver.

With this spec i though i can able to play gta 5 and fifa 18 . but when i play both games is so lag around 10-15 fps in low setting. I try to watch review in youtube about my laptop is still fine to play fifa and gta 5.

Please help any reccomendation or solution about my laptop.

Solution
Yeeeaaahhhh, it's not really a gaming laptop. When the words "entry-level" are used you can't expect much, and while I don't know anything about fifa, GTA can be pretty demanding.

You can install these drivers here and see if they help http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/apu?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

It's a dual graphics laptop (it has a low power, and higher power chip), there may be an issue where it's not utilizing the more powerful as it should, but you should see some options in the the Radeon control panel to fix this, but I think you have your sights set a little too high.

jdog2pt0

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Yeeeaaahhhh, it's not really a gaming laptop. When the words "entry-level" are used you can't expect much, and while I don't know anything about fifa, GTA can be pretty demanding.

You can install these drivers here and see if they help http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/apu?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

It's a dual graphics laptop (it has a low power, and higher power chip), there may be an issue where it's not utilizing the more powerful as it should, but you should see some options in the the Radeon control panel to fix this, but I think you have your sights set a little too high.

Solution

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

That is not a strong laptop at all. On the lowest settings at 720p you might and I do say might be able to get 30 fps in those games. If you can return it and get something a bit better because this is not meant for gaming at all.