My Lenovo ideapad 100 is not starting up, it's fine last night and then I charged it the next morning but right now, I was try

Mar 21, 2018
I have this Lenovo ideapad 100 for almost a year and then last night it was drained so my mother charges it for me. But this morning, I was about to use it and then it's not starting up. I tried to plug the charger hoping that it was still drained and need some charge but shit happens because it was not showing any response, the led lights in the corner used to light up when I usually charge the laptop but it didn't happen this time. Please send help because if my dear mother finds this out, she's going to kill me for sure. My files in school were saved there too, I dont have any back up file so send help :(

Solution
It is likely your files are fine, I wouldn't panic just yet. Even if the laptop died, the files are on the hard drive and if that was failing you would probably have different symptoms.

Anyway, unplug the power, remove the battery if it is removeable (if not then don't worry about it). Hold the power button on the laptop for 30 seconds. Then put battery back in (if you did remove it), plug power cord in and then try to start it. Let us know if that does anything.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
It is likely your files are fine, I wouldn't panic just yet. Even if the laptop died, the files are on the hard drive and if that was failing you would probably have different symptoms.

Anyway, unplug the power, remove the battery if it is removeable (if not then don't worry about it). Hold the power button on the laptop for 30 seconds. Then put battery back in (if you did remove it), plug power cord in and then try to start it. Let us know if that does anything.

Solution