My LG phone won't turn on

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabia Baloch

Commendable
May 21, 2016
I charged my LG phone overnight when I woke up it was fine but then y dad took it off the charger and when I took it back from him it won't turn on I have tried plugging in my charger and plugging it on and nothing works. And I can't open up the back because it is a no sim phone,

Solution
Well, you could actually open the back, but it would take a lot of effort and may void any warranty. If it is under warranty, I would really suggest contacting your provider or the manufacturer before doing anything with the phone on your own. Now if it is not under warranty then you can look into fixing it yourself, if possible.

You say he took it off the charger and I am assuming it was working when he did, but when you got it back it wasn't? If that is the case, what did he actually do with the phone while he had it? That will help determine what the problem is.

Also, you can try holding down the power button for about 20 seconds and see if it starts.

Last question, when you plug it in now, does it show as charging? Or does...
Jul 29, 2018

It took 2 seconds with my Lg k7 but i used Power key and Volume Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS