My LG6 phone won't turn on after two hours of just turning on to the start screen

Apr 4, 2018
At first, my phone turned off randomly after lagging, and easily turned back on, when I shut the screen, it turned off again. For two hours after that, it would only go as far as turning on to the start screen, and once to the boost mobile screen but then back to start, and now won't turn on in general. Not sure what to do,

Well at this point the battery may be dead. Try charging it and then try starting it up in "Safe Mode". If it will turn on then, you probably have a bad app, virus, malware, etc., on the device that needs to be removed.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Well at this point the battery may be dead. Try charging it and then try starting it up in "Safe Mode". If it will turn on then, you probably have a bad app, virus, malware, etc., on the device that needs to be removed.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 3
djo991 Android Smartphones 5
N Android Smartphones 5
Prak1 Android Smartphones 1
bigfatbush Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
alexbrtn9 Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
DJFiefs Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
irenedeguzman010975 Android Smartphones 1