Solved! My luxor smart tv remote is broken and I've recently changed wifi providers, is there anyway to change the wifi settings on my tv without a remote

Jan 18, 2021
My luxor smart tv remote is broken and I've recently changed wifi providers, my tv therefore isnt connected to my wifi, is there anyway to add my new wifi password to my smart tv without a remote. Also if I buy a replacement remote can I use it if the tv isnt already connected to wifi. Many thanks, leanne

Solution
couldn´t find a manual for this TV. If only volume and changing channels is possible, you will have to get a remote to change wifi settings
or change the routers wifi settings, so it can match the settings of the TV.

Another thing you could do is using a lan cable to connect the TV directly with the internet router
couldn´t find a manual for this TV. If only volume and changing channels is possible, you will have to get a remote to change wifi settings

Another thing you could do is using a lan cable to connect the TV directly with the internet router

Solution
Jan 18, 2021

Hi I have inserted the lan cabel into the back of my tv but I'm not sure what to do next. I'll see if I can change my wifi password back to the old one to see if that makes a difference.
Many thanks