my magic voice not working on sades software how to fix it???

Jul 9, 2018
if i use magic voice on sades software gaming headset its not working. i know not working bicause i can hear my voice from mic to headset. please if someone know how to fix it tell me :>

Solution
Are you a subscriber to Magic Voice (Ncell)? If so, give them a call.

Otherwise you will need to do some troubleshooting to determine if there is some problem with your mic, your headset, or your computer's audio configuration...

Do you have the correct audio drivers: drivers up-to-date and meeting Ncell's requirements. Applies to hardware as well.

Windows 10? Try running the built in Windows 10 troubleshooters.

Have you tried other hardware? Determine if your mic and headsets work on another computer. Or that another known working mic and headset will work on your computer.

Have you right clicked the small speaker icon in the lower right screen corner? Check the configuration settings via the various windows, tabs, and...
Are you a subscriber to Magic Voice (Ncell)? If so, give them a call.

Otherwise you will need to do some troubleshooting to determine if there is some problem with your mic, your headset, or your computer's audio configuration...

Do you have the correct audio drivers: drivers up-to-date and meeting Ncell's requirements. Applies to hardware as well.

Windows 10? Try running the built in Windows 10 troubleshooters.

Have you tried other hardware? Determine if your mic and headsets work on another computer. Or that another known working mic and headset will work on your computer.

Have you right clicked the small speaker icon in the lower right screen corner? Check the configuration settings via the various windows, tabs, and properties found via Record and Playback (May also be listed as Sounds, Open Sound settings depending on Windows 10 version.)

There a quite a number of configuration settings available so explore first, see what options you have. Then try making some changes but only one change at a time. Keep notes in case you need to go back and undo some change.

Solution