my motoral phone wont turn on how can i retrive all my pictures to my new lg

Debbie_26

Commendable
May 13, 2016
My Motorola phone doesn't charge up anymore the part that pluges in it broken I just bought this lg phone and need to get all my photos out of the Motorola onto the new lg Help

Solution
If pictures were on an SD card, remove the card and plug it in the LG phone, will be able to read the files that way. If pictures were stored on cloud storage, just logon to that storage and you can get to them that way. If they were on the local storage of the phone and you don't have backups, no way to get them. You can bring it to a repair shop or your carrier store and see what they can do. Maybe charge a battery in another phone and move it to yours so you can at least move the files over to the cloud.
If pictures were on an SD card, remove the card and plug it in the LG phone, will be able to read the files that way. If pictures were stored on cloud storage, just logon to that storage and you can get to them that way. If they were on the local storage of the phone and you don't have backups, no way to get them. You can bring it to a repair shop or your carrier store and see what they can do. Maybe charge a battery in another phone and move it to yours so you can at least move the files over to the cloud.

Solution