My motorola moto g4 cannot be reactivation by Verizon after I, unsuccessfully, attempted to switch to straight talk. What to d

Feb 16, 2018
I bought an unlocked Motorola moto g4 from Best Buy about 9 months ago. I had prepaid Verizon service on it for a while, but then let my service lapse for about 4 months. After verifying my phone's compatibility with Straight Talk, I attempted a few days ago to activate service with a bring your own phone Straight Talk activation kit. The entire experience was a nightmare and I never did get my phone activated by Straight Talk. I was assigned a new phone number, however, but I couldn't activate my phone.

Now, after going back to Verizon, they cannot activate my phone even though it had Verizon service before. I'm about to lose my mind! Why is something that should be so simple, so very difficult?

Solution
Because Straight Talk took hold of the phone and now it's probably listed as being on their network. Did you contact Straight Talk about it?
Feb 16, 2018

No. And I don't know why I didn't think of that. I'll give them a call. Thank you!