my nabi 2 tablet wont reboot and when i try to do a factory reset it wont finish

jannabetth

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
My nabi 2 tablet wouldn't boot up just to black screen with nabi logo. I tried to do a factory reset and I got to the android logo erasing all data which I thought 15 minutes or so but that's as far as it goes. The battery goes dead it never gets past this stage of the reset? Now what do I do?

Solution
Have you tried loading the device in "Safe Mode"? It may be something that is on the device is causing this. That could also cause it to not actually reset. Try the following...

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Have you tried loading the device in "Safe Mode"? It may be something that is on the device is causing this. That could also cause it to not actually reset. Try the following...

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution