my new asus laptop keeps switching itself off. but when plugged in it works just fine. its 4 months old and the battery is per

Mwangeyi

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Asus X541S laptop, 4 months old keeps turning itself off when on battery power but works fine when plugged in. i need help urgently coz im about to smash it with frustrulation

Mwangeyi

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017

I'm in Malawi, Africa and my sister bought the laptop for me in UK. it will cost more than the cost of the laptop to send it back to UK. So basically, I'm screwed.

Mwangeyi

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
I'm in Malawi, Africa and my sister bought the laptop for me in UK. it will cost more than the cost of the laptop to send it back to UK. So basically, I'm screwed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KyenZax Laptop Tech Support 2
Squabbie13 Laptop Tech Support 2
antopj Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 4
Redlikethesea Laptop Tech Support 4
Jinx forth foeva Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 0
Pharoah742000 Laptop Tech Support 0
Trickerz Laptop Tech Support 0
4 Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
0 Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question Laptop switches bewteen AC and battery when at ~87%
Question Laptop's power light comes on for a second and switches off in the same second
Question Is it possible to replace Vaio laptop PSB with a simple push button switch as power button?
Question Laptop won't switch on with or w/o battery
Question Laptop locked and can't switch on
Question Laptop won't switch on Lenovo g400
Question ASUS Laptop UX430u freezes in sleep, or hibernation, or even when monitor switches off. I have tried everything, even running from bootable disk.
Question Sony VAIO Laptop SVF15218SNW boots for few seconds, but then immediately switches off
Question Laptop not switching on following SSD change/power cable disconnection.
Question HP laptop replaced power switch after breaking it during new hdd install now doesn't turn on
Question My laptop randomly switches on and off
Question Laptop won't switch to battery power
Question My laptop is charging but not turning on (fans not turning)
my laptop samsung rv509 is not turning on without plugging to chrger and it switch of when charger is removed
I switch my laptop on and there is no screen ,tried plugging in another screen and it's the same with that screen ,so why is i
Z50 I drained the battery while working and when plugged in there was no response so I bought a new lead. It's still dead. Is
asus laptop keeps switching from ac to battery and won't stay on plugged in
asus laptop keeps switching from ac to battery and won't stay on plugged in
Plugged in, not charging. Most fixes do not work.
Hi I have a laptop and when I plug it in to power the charger light comes in and when I turn on the power switch it lights up

ASK THE COMMUNITY