my new asus laptop keeps switching itself off. but when plugged in it works just fine. its 4 months old and the battery is per

Mwangeyi

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Asus X541S laptop, 4 months old keeps turning itself off when on battery power but works fine when plugged in. i need help urgently coz im about to smash it with frustrulation

Mwangeyi

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017

I'm in Malawi, Africa and my sister bought the laptop for me in UK. it will cost more than the cost of the laptop to send it back to UK. So basically, I'm screwed.

Mwangeyi

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
I'm in Malawi, Africa and my sister bought the laptop for me in UK. it will cost more than the cost of the laptop to send it back to UK. So basically, I'm screwed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maybeits_jack Laptop Tech Support 2
iAdarsh Laptop Tech Support 13
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
0 Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question Huawei Matebook 13 Only Switching on when Charging
Question Laptop lights blink... but laptop not switching on
Question My Dell Laptop is not switching on .Keyboard lights are on but the screen is not showing .
Question Laptop turn off automatically when move
Is there a magnetic switch in laptops that cause no screen?
My Acer laptop is giving some noise while I am switching on after charing,can you tell me the reason behind?....
Solved! Acer laptop not switching ON; even No charging light
My power button switch is broken off on my gateway laptop
Solved! Lenovo radio switch is off on laptop no WiFi
Solved! I have dell laptop. I can't open it without charger connection. When I am switching off charger switch , system shut down. So
Solved! Laptop abruptly switches off and the screen goes blank
AC/Batter Power Switching Issue Lenovo T430s laptop
Solved! My dell laptop using window 10 I can't seem to switch on the WiFi so I can search for available networks what I can possibly d
my laptop samsung rv509 is not turning on without plugging to chrger and it switch of when charger is removed
I switch my laptop on and there is no screen ,tried plugging in another screen and it's the same with that screen ,so why is i
Z50 I drained the battery while working and when plugged in there was no response so I bought a new lead. It's still dead. Is
asus laptop keeps switching from ac to battery and won't stay on plugged in
asus laptop keeps switching from ac to battery and won't stay on plugged in
Plugged in, not charging. Most fixes do not work.
Hi I have a laptop and when I plug it in to power the charger light comes in and when I turn on the power switch it lights up

ASK THE COMMUNITY