Solved! My old lg stylo 2 had content lock on then quit working put sd card in lg k7 cant un lock the pics that werd ckntent lockrd

deviltat1982

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018

• My old lg stylo 2 had content lock on then quit working put sd card in lg k7 cant un lock the pics that werd ckntent lockrd

Solution
There would be no way to access the info if you locked it on the other device. That would be the only device that could access it. Meaning you would have to fix the original device to get it to access the data on the card. And, if the phone wound up being say reset during the fix, then you still might not be able to access the data.
There would be no way to access the info if you locked it on the other device. That would be the only device that could access it. Meaning you would have to fix the original device to get it to access the data on the card. And, if the phone wound up being say reset during the fix, then you still might not be able to access the data.

Solution

deviltat1982

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from deviltat1982 : "My old lg stylo 2 had content lock on then quit working put sd card in lg k7 cant un lock the pics that werd ckntent lockrd"

• My old lg stylo 2 had content lock on then quit working put sd card in lg k7 cant un lock the pics that werd ckntent lockrd