my oppo a37 keep telling me to reboot my sd card even after i reboot it.

May 31, 2018
there is a pop up that says SD card inserted. Reboot? it asked me to reboot my SD card and there is no cancel choice. even after rebooting my SD card, the same thing happen

Solution
That is extremely odd. Did you try what I mentioned above? Also, have you scanned the device for viruses and malware. If the option I mentioned before, and also the scans turn up nothing, the the next step I would suggest would be to try that card in a different device and try a different card in your phone. This will help you see if it is the phone or the card that is the cause.
May 31, 2018

Apparently, it is asking me to reboot my SD card. There is no mount or unmount SD card option on my phone. My phone is Oppo A37. i tried to add a screenshot of the pop up here but i can't.

That is extremely odd. Did you try what I mentioned above? Also, have you scanned the device for viruses and malware. If the option I mentioned before, and also the scans turn up nothing, the the next step I would suggest would be to try that card in a different device and try a different card in your phone. This will help you see if it is the phone or the card that is the cause.

Solution