My Philips 43PUS7100 decreases and increases volume while watching tv

veNtzo

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
I am having trouble with my Philips 43PUS7100. The problem is that the volume decreases and increases without touching anything. The volume bar on the TV screen isn't showing.. So i first thought it was some kind of equalizer.. But I can't find anything in the settings.

Sorry for my english. Would be great if someone had some advice :)

Your English is fine - and the volume problem is common.

Does the sound get louder only during commercials or advertisements? Or during action shows. Very common for action scenes to get much louder.

Yes. You need to see if there is some sort of equalizer setting.

Any TV menu settings labled "AVL" (Auto Volume Loudness)? If the controls exist they can be hard to find and identify. Look for anything that does not really make sense or otherwise does not stand out as a real feature or configuration option. Appears sort of meaningless or simplistic so you just pass it by.....

I looked for a User Manual but your Philips model number seemed to send me to a large number of sites requiring translation and that quickly became a mess.

See if you can find the User Manual in your native language and locate the setting or find out if there even is one to set.

veNtzo

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
No the volume does this even when watching news so there isn't just the advertisements. The biggest problem isn't that it is getting louder, but sometimes it just getting super low and i'm almost not able to hear anything. But thanks anyway, going to check out the settings one more time to try to find something.

veNtzo

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016

Didn't see the first question earlier. But I don't really know as I'm not the main user of the TV. But still can't find anything that could possible make it do what it does so I will take a trip to the dealer and ask them what I should do about it.